Skin glow: Naturally massaging the face gives a glow. Facial massage tools, such as a jade roller and gua sha, are very beneficial.
What do you do to make your face glow? From expensive treatments to home remedies? Facial tools like gua sha and roller also give a glow to the face.
TV actress Roshni Chopra has worked in many serials. Roshni often posts about her skin on Instagram. Some time ago, he explained how to use the Kansa wand.
What is Kansa Wand?
The Kansa Wand is a dome-shaped tool. Kansa metal has been used in making it. You can massage your face with this tool. The Kansa wand is useful for balancing Kapha, Pitta, and Vata doshas.
5-step facial massage
- For a glowing face around the eyes, massage the Kansa wand in a circular motion eight times.
- Now massage the cheeks and below the jawline outwards.
- Move the Kansa wand in a circular motion below the ear for a few seconds and then move it downwards.
- Massage the forehead in the same way with the Kansa wand.
- Finally, keep massaging the forehead.
- This type of massage will bring a glow to your face.
How does this wand work?
Massaging the face with this wand increases circulation, which pumps oxygen into the blood. This makes your skin glow and your complexion improves.
Skin benefits of the wand
- If your skin has started sagging, use a Kansa wand. This will increase the elasticity of the skin.
- Kansa wand helps in maintaining skin collagen. By using it the face does not get wrinkled.
How to store Kansa wand?
This tool helps in reducing the toxin acid when applied with Kansa wand on the skin. This is the reason why the color of the wand changes to brown while massaging. Therefore, the Kansa wand should be washed after massaging. If the color of this tool starts changing, you can wash it with tamarind water within 2-3 months.
It is important to store the Kansa wand properly after cleaning. Keep the wand in dark and dry places. Keep in mind that it will not be mixed with air. This box should also contain a moisturizer absorber.
Note: The Kansa Wand works on all skin types, but if the metal doesn’t suit you, don’t use it.
Check the ingredients in other skin care products before using a toner. If you like this article then share and like it on Facebook. Stay connected to read such articles. Give us your feedback in the comment box above the article.